- Understand and stay up-to-date on current design trends and techniques.
- Highly creative taking generic ideas and creating something from scratch.
- Keen eye for design, color, typography and brand consistency.
- Strong conceptualization ability, strong visual communication ability and drawing skill.
- Build interface attractive and easy to use. Direct the visual appearance of all new features and enhancements on our products.
- Initiate, suggest, and spearhead major UI re-factoring for a more intuitive user-experience.
- Design elegant solutions to complex workflows.
- Experience with Responsive Web Designs.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Strong knowledge of graphic with Web Design.
- Clear knowledge of user experience & Visual Design with Typography.
- Highly skilled in design tools like Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator, XD & Figma tools.
- Clear Knowledge of Responsive Web Design & Latest Grid System.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Good time-management skills.
At least 2/3 year(s) of working experience as Web Designer with Strong in Graphic.
Graduation/post-graduation from any discipline.
For the people who have at least 2 years experience in UI/UX, Educational qualification may be compromised.
Gulshan-Badda Link Road, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212
30,000 – 50,000 BDT (Depends on Skill)
- Friendly Environment
- Young Team
- Free Lunch
- Unlimited Tea/Coffee
- Yearly increment depends on performance and skill
- Weekly holiday 02 days (Friday & Saturday)
- Two festival bonus (According to the company policy)
If you are right person, please inbox or send your CV with portfolio link (themeforest, dribble & behance) and Expected Salary to firstname.lastname@example.org