The fastest way to import our demo content is to use the Demo Content Importer. The Demo Content Importer provides you with all of Cretic’s pages and posts, sample sliders, widgets, theme options, assigned pages, and more. Using this import feature is recommended for fresh installs. The automatic import will NOT replace existing content however. We always recommend running it on a fresh WordPress installation.
- Make sure you have all the required plugins installed and activated.
- Navigate to Appearance > Import Demo Data .
- Then Click to Import Demo Data.
- Click Continue & Import to confirm Import.
- Wait until the import routine is done. Please be patient and don’t navigate away, as this can take few minutes depending on your host’s performance.
- You will be notified once the importing process is completed.
Manual Slider Setup
- Navigate to Slider Revolution and then you can easily import slider check image also
- Form Main files you will get slider folder. Under slider folder you get zip file and Import those zip files for slider.
- After Import Slider Now you can check result now
Note: The “Internal Pages” can be imported without affecting your content.
IMPORTANT: Importing demo content will overwrite all existing option values, please proceed with caution!>