The fastest way to import our demo content is to use the Demo Content Importer. The Demo Content Importer provides you with all pages and posts, sample sliders, widgets, theme options, assigned pages, and more. Using this import feature is recommended for fresh installs. The automatic import will NOT replace existing content however. We always recommend running it on a fresh WordPress installation.
- Make sure you have all the required plugins installed and activated. Also make sure your hosting allowing .xml, .wie and .json file importing – because some server not allowing these formats to import that’s why giving 403 forbidden error.
- Navigate to Appearance > Import Demo Data .
- Then Click to Import Demo Data.
- Click Continue & Import to confirm Import.
- Wait until the import routine is done. Please be patient and don’t navigate away, as this can take few minutes depending on your host’s performance.
- You will be notified once the importing process is completed.