Install theme required plugins
After the theme is installed a message box will appear requesting you to install 10 required plugins:
- RS Framework – Theme core plugin
- RS Addons – Theme core plugin
- Envato Market – The Envato Market plugin allows you to connect to your ThemeForest account to provide installation and updates for all of the premium themes and plugins you’ve purchased from Themeforest and Codecanyon) and it’s super easy to setup and use!
- Elementor – #1 Drag & Drop Editor & Live Editing WordPress Page Builder Used.
- WPBakery – Drag & Drop Editor & Live Editing WordPress Page Builder Used.
- Slider Revolution – Premium slider plugin
- Contact Form 7 – Available for download with WordPress plugin repository
- Mailchip For WP – Plugin used for Newsletter subscription
- Breadcrumbs Trail – Plugin used for breadcrumbs
- WordPress One Click Importer – Plugin used for importing theme demo data
These plugins must be installed for the theme to work properly.
Plugins Documentation and Video Tutorials
Video tutorials: Available On YouTube
When you purchase a theme from themeforest that bundles Elementor or WPBakery and Revolution Slider, you are free to use these Premium plugins with the theme. However, your Kulluu purchase does not give you individual Elementor or WPBakery and Revolution Slider licenses that allow you to activate or download these plugins as you wish. Activation doesn’t mean the plugin will not work but only that you cannot receive direct updates. Please don’t worry if you see warning messages about the plugin license activation.
You can use these plugins with the Kulluu theme and you are fully compliant with the envato’s policy, but you cannot activate them as the owner (so don’t try to use the Kulluu purchase code to activate one of these plugins).
New plugin updates will be provided when we issue new theme updates. As soon as a new version is available for download, we will surely update the theme after we will fully test the plugins to make sure there are no bugs that will conflict with our own update. We will also fully test new theme versions before releasing them on themeforest.
3rd Party Plugin Install
If you need any third party plugin install in theme you should follow below steps:
- Login to your WordPress site’s administration area
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugins and check below image
- This way you can add plugins when your need