Install theme required plugins
After the theme is installed a message box will appear requesting you to install 11 required plugins:
- Rs Addons – theme core plugin
- WPBakery – Premium content builder plugin
- Contact Form 7 – available for download with WordPress plugin repository
- Redux – plugin used for theme option
- RS Framework – plugin used for metabox
- Mailchip For WP – plugin used for Newslellter subscription
- Breadcrumb Trail – plugin used for breadcumbs
- Slider Revolution – Premium slider plugin
- CL Price Table VC addon – Premium plugin
- CL Testimonial – plugin used for testimonial
- WordPress One Click Importer – plugin used for importing theme demo data
These plugins must be installed for the theme to work properly.
Plugins Documentation and Video Tutorials
Video tutorials: https://vc.wpbakery.com/video-tutorials/
Video tutorials: Available On YouTube
When you purchase a theme from themeforest that bundles WPBakery and Revolution Slider, you are free to use these Premium plugins with the theme. However, your Rubrash purchase does not give you individual WPBakery and Revolution Slider licenses that allow you to activate or download these plugins as you wish. Activation doesn’t mean the plugin will not work but only that you cannot receive direct updates. Please don’t worry if you see warning messages about the plugin license activation.
You can use these plugins with the Rubrash theme and you are fully compliant with the envato’s policy, but you cannot activate them as the owner (so don’t try to use the Rubrash purchase code to activate one of these plugins).
New plugin updates will be provided when we issue new theme updates. As soon as a new version is available for download, we will surely update the theme after we will fully test the plugins to make sure there are no bugs that will conflict with our own update. We will also fully test new theme versions before releasing them on themeforest.
3rd Party Plugin Install
If you need any third party plugin install in theme you should follow below steps:
- Login to your WordPress site’s administration area
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugins and check below image
- This way you can add plugins when your need